WALDEN UNIVERSITY ALUMNI LIBRARY
To use the Walden University Alumni Library, you must activate your myWaldenAlumni account. If you are already a registered member of Walden’s online alumni community, you’ll need your myWaldenAlumni user name and password to access these services.
ABOUT THE WALDEN UNIVERSITY ALUMNI LIBRARY
Through the Walden University Alumni Library, Walden graduates receive free online access to a wide variety of research databases and resources, putting thousands of academic journals, trade publications, periodicals, and dissertations right at your fingertips. Available resources include:
• Academic Search™ Alumni Edition is designed for the academic-based research needs of post-college professionals. The database provides full text for more than 3,350 journals—including more than 3,000 peer-reviewed journals—as well as indexing and abstracting for more than 8,200 journals.
• Business Source® Alumni Edition provides access to nearly 1,450 full-text business magazines and journals—of which more than 750 are peer-reviewed. It was created specifically to meet the business research needs of the post-college professional. The database includes full-text sources ranging from general periodicals to trade publications and top management journals. Additional non-journal full-text sources include country economic reports, industry reports, market research reports, and company profiles.
• ProQuest Alumni Edition (Research Library) features an extensive selection of high-quality periodicals for readers and researchers at every level. From business and political science to literature and psychology, this searchable, comprehensive resource features the full text for more than 1,700 titles on a wide range of academic topics, dating from 1992 to the present. The databases include: ABI/INFORM Complete™, ProQuest Research Library™, ProQuest Psychology Journals™, ProQuest Medical Library™, and ProQuest® Education Journals.
• PQDT Open (NEW!) offers access to a wide range of academic dissertations and theses from a global network of universities and institutions. The authors of these dissertations and theses have opted to publish as open access and make their research available on the open Web. You can quickly and easily locate dissertations and theses relevant to your discipline and view the complete text in PDF format.
• Project MUSE (NEW!) is a leading provider of digital humanities and social sciences content. From art and architecture to education, philosophy, and religion, its electronic collection of journals and books is designed to support a wide array of academic research needs.