For more than a decade, Walden has recognized the achievements of our graduates through the Outstanding Alumni Award. This honor is given each year to a graduate who exemplifies Walden’s mission to effect positive social change through contributions to his or her profession, discipline, or community.
Nominate a Graduate
Do you know a graduate who has made a significant contribution to his or her field since graduating from Walden? Nominations for next year’s Outstanding Alumni Award may Award may be submitted beginning in spring 2015. To be eligible, nominees must:
• Have earned a degree from Walden University.
• Attend the awards ceremony at next summer’s commencement ceremony in National Harbor, Maryland.
• Be a first-time recipient.
To nominate an alumnus or alumna, please complete the official nomination form
and submit the following:
• 500-word essay describing how the nominee has used his or her degree to make exceptional contributions to a profession, discipline, or community since graduation
• Nominee’s curriculum vitae or résumé
• Supporting videos, photos, or online images
We are excited to see your recommendations and share in their accomplishments!
If you have questions about the Outstanding Alumni Award, please email alumni@WaldenU.edu
Congratulations to our 2014 winner, Dr. Walter McCollum!
Meet Our Past Outstanding Alumni Award Winners